You can say the travel industry and hospitality is in my blood. I come from a long line of family members who have worked in travel, which started with my Grandfather working with New York Central Railroad. After that came my parents, aunts, uncles and siblings working for airlines, resorts, cruise lines and travel agencies. It was only natural for me to follow in the family business.
I earned a degree in Hospitality Management with an emphasis in Travel & Tourism from San Jose State University. Since then I have worked in many areas of Hospitality over the last 25 years. Including an internship with the Disney College Program.
I am thrilled to now own my agency and pass on my knowledge, expertise and passion for travel to my clients. Thank you for your interest in my services. I look forward to working with you.
I focus on Family and Multi-generational travel, especially those families who are celebrating something special. I believe some of the best, most long-lasting memories you will ever make will be with your family on a vacation, so I also serve on the Family Travel Association Board to make sure I know what great opportunities there are available for family travel.
Whether your next vacation is taking you to an all-inclusive resort, an Alaskan or Caribbean cruise or you are visiting Mickey Mouse or Harry Potter, let me share my love of travel with you. I have had extensive training and also personal knowledge on many destinations that I will use to plan the perfect vacation for you.
I want to be your travel advocate to ensure your next vacation is the one you will always treasure. When you are ready to travel, I am ready to make your travel dreams into travel memories!
•Telephone, email or text consultation
• 25+ Years of experience and travel planning expertise
• Planning a unique and custom itinerary
• Provide a professional trip proposal
• Working with a worldwide network of travel partners
• Review of current travel policies, health protocols and requirements for destinations
• Arranging and coordinating all travel components
• Coordination of group flights, rooms, transfers, tours, and any additional group arrangements
• Travel Protection Plan advice
• Cancellation & Change Support
• Personalized itinerary provided in my custom Trips Plans app
• In travel support via text/phone/email for questions or emergencies that may arise
• Travel Advocate Assistance from today until you return home from your vacation
After our consultation, if we are a good match to work together, you are welcome to hire me as your travel advisor through my Unique Traveler Program. Click below for custom booking management fees.
July 23-30, 2023
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value, Exclusive Amenities and an Experienced Personable Host on board to ensure your cruise is more enjoyable.
Exclusive Amenity of $300 Onboard credit per couple
Fill out the below form to connect with us!